This past Saturday the PTA at my kids school held an all day crop as a fundraiser! I've been to hundreds of crops and this was by far the best! Davina you have really raised the bar. Here's what we enjoyed (I forgot my camera so no pics...sorry).
- 13 hours of child-free cropping
- Boy scouts greeted you outside the building to take your bags to your reserved seat.
- Your very own 6ft of cropping space.
- Door prizes almost every hour.
- Hot lunch...the biggest sandwiches from Glory Days
- Scrap Alley (mobile scrapbooking store), Close To My Heart, Stampin' Up, Creative Memories and Color An Angel vendor around the perimeter of the room.
- Classes, classes, classes
- Tool table with 11 different alphabet fonts, quickutz and huge selection of Sizzix die-cuts.
- And 25 other friendly scrappers
All I can say is that the day went by way too fast.