SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
I've been tagged by my organizational consultant, Aby Garvey, in the two years I've been blogging, this is a first.
Let's see how many of these things you already knew about me?
- I coached a baton twirling team for over ten years...it's how my husband Jerry and I met.
- I love the feel of little one's feet.
- I love the rain.
- I collect cameras (not intentionally, but I've got quite the collection as my daughter pointed out yesterday)
- I absolutely LOVE my full-time job...(no kidding).
- I love ethnic foods and textiles.
- I have a sewing phobia.
How'd you do? What surprised you...let me know in the comment section.