I’ve been tagged at least three times in the last month or so to share seven facts about myself. So for this year’s annual tag I’ll share seven things.
1. I’m a pen junkie – I love writing with pens, felt tips with a slightly rounded tip puts a smile on my face. American Craft pens are my favorite right now, although for work I love the Sanford uniball penJ
2. I prefer function over form when it comes to furniture.
3. The next book I’d like to write will be about tea, I hope.
4. I am known to buy the same cd twice so that I have it in multiple places.
5. One of the highlights of living in Washington, D.C. has been meeting James and Shirley Dobson on the National Day of Prayer a number of years ago.
6. I do NOT scrapbook every day. Usually once or twice a month if that.
7. My goal by the end of the year is to listen to an audio book, You Staying Young