Although our family has taken week long vacations before, I've never scrapbooked the whole week, amazing I know. I've scrapbooked whole albums on just one day events, but never a week long event for my personal scrapbook collection.
Here's my game plan: (I'm making this public so you can hold me accountable)
- download and tag all photos - DONE!
- dowload and tag all of my sister's photos - DONE!
- delete bad shots and duplicates SCRATCH, too time consuming, not going to do
- Revisit Stacy Julian's ideas in Photo Freedom (I highly recommend purchasing this great reference book) - DONE 7/16/09
- organize photos by day - select 8-10 to print/use DONE 7/17/09
- order two sets, use 2nd set for Kids,Parent's & Hostess album - revised plan 7/17/09, create a 9 image collage for each day, print at home one 8x10 for each day
- Create photo album or traditional album - hard choice for me, uploading to a photo album seems very appealing and quick, but I love to customize using my own stash. - Created one mini-album in an hour by purchasing a pre-decorated album at silent auction for $25!
- Kids Pages - let them do their own two-page spread or mini-albums?
- Parents Keepsake - give them the prints in photo sleeve album or what?
- Cousin Tina (our hostess) - Create Thank You gift - traditional mini-album or loose print...decided, have Lisa Renee Young create a blank beach-themed mini-album
- Deadline - Complete by September 1, 2009
Leave a note or additional ideas in the comments section on what you think about my plan.
Family Historian at work.