Yes, we are hunkering down for the weekend, here in the mid-atlantic region of the U.S.
I made an emergency trip to A.C. Moore just to buy scrapbook adhesive...nothing like being snowed in and OUT OF ADHESIVE!!!
Here are 5 things I wish to accomplish while we await the biggest snowfall this area has seen in over a century.
1. Have kids make the valentines for classmates (If you are childless, write a handwritten letter to loved ones)
2. Help the kids complete all Science Fair projects that are due next week, BEFORE THE SUPER BOWL COMES ON! (An Adult science project, taste test hot toddies)
3. Build a make-shift bird feeder for my feathered friends in the backyard
4. Do multiplication flash cards with the kids until everyone know these doggone math facts (how come they remember every beat to Wii Rock Band, but can't rattle off the answer to 9x6)
5. Deep Clean at least ONE room