A rare moment happened in our house last month while we were snowed in, after days on end being trapped, after a very long stretch of staying in their pajamas for like three days, they worked together to use the last of the eggs and flour to make cookies...very little cookies.
I think scrapbooking everyday life photos are my favorite. I long to see what everyday life was for my ancestors...shoot I'm having a hard time remembering my own everyday life from grade school. There are so many things I could journal about this one photo. For instance:
1. Jerin's love to make everyday special (use of the red linen tablecloth for dinner)
2. Jerin actually letting the younger ones help make cookies
3. The fact that we can make cookies...good ones too without an oven (long story) stop laughing Lisa Renee!
4. My love for Pampered Chef products
5. Jonathan wearing Jerry's old high school football jersey
6. A rare visit by grandson Tavien and how excited he is to be with us and how loud he cries when he leaves...poor baby.