I came across a magnetic album while cleaning last week. I vividly remember scrapbooking about second grade in 1972 and then hardly anything else until college days. This is a page that is still so me that shows that scrapbooking is in my blood.
A few comments about this page...
- Name and Address was from an envelope from a highschool friend
- I like to fit multiple photos on a page
- I'm definitely not afraid of using my own handwriting
- I remember buying the PITT Panther stickers specifically for scrapbooking
- I drew the helmet freehand
- I maintained the integrity of the original photos, but cutting the construction (yes construction) paper into shapes and not the photos